Whitchurch Hockey Club is committed to the safety and health of all our members, when playing or training. We’ll collate all our critical information surrounding Covid 19 safety on this page for quick access.
Our Covid Officer is Alex Fry, and he can be contacted either via firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at email@example.com
For information and all the latest developments and updates see the England Hockey Covid-19 support page.
England Hockey Covid-19 Club Support
Returning to Hockey – EH stage 4 guidance – participants
Preparing to play
- Participation Agreement – Anyone wanting to be involved in hockey must sign an England Hockey Participation Agreement before they play (this only needs to be done once), where they agree to the terms and conditions and Code of Ethics and Behaviours. They can sign up here
- Check your contact details on TeamApp are up to date and make sure you ‘save’ them even if you don’t change anything. This a requirement of returning to play by England Hockey and the Government for the ‘Track and Trace’ system
You will not be permitted to train or play without completing both and the COVID officer confirming! Please be aware that it takes up to 48 hours for your details to become visible to us on the England Hockey portal, so please complete both in plenty of time.
England Hockey – Stage 4 guidance
- Advice for participants
- Advice for coaches
- Advice for facility operators
- Advice for umpires
- Step 4 guidance in full
Club Covid-19 Risk assessments
- WHC Risk Assessment – Club Training Sessions – 6 April 2021
- WHC Risk Assessment – Academy Training Sessions – 6 April 2021
- WHC Risk Assessment – Home Matches – 6 April 2021
Club Guidance for training
Club Guidance for matches