• Development centres are the first step on the England Hockey Player pathway, they are set up for all boys and girls aged 10-14 who would like to develop their skills beyond school and club hockey.
• All players should attend 3 sessions and bring a stick, shin pads, gum shield, a drink and appropriate clothing for the weather. Shropshire hockey guidelines should be followed.
• ALL players are required to register via www.playerpathway.englandhockey.co.uk. New players to the system should click ‘New Player to system? Signup’ button. Complete the details and register for the squad that matches the centre you wish to attend:
Shropshire DC summer 2021 – Wrekin – Wednesday
Shropshire DC summer 2021 – Meole Brace – Thursday
Shropshire DC summer 2021 – Ellesmere – Friday
Shropshire DC summer 2021 – Much Wenlock – Sunday
• Players who have already registered on the system should log on and click on the ‘DC Enrolment’ tab. Once you have registered an email will be sent to the Development centre manager.
• For all sessions starting please register by the 31st May 2021.
• Payment: This must be made online after registering. (Not within the England Hockey System)
Use the following details to make a BACS online payment:
Sort Code: 30-99-27 Account Number: 00557619
Account Name: Shropshire County Hockey Association
Reference Format: Player Last Name/Boy or Girl/Centre Initials
**Players in the same family pay full price for the first child and £20 for all others Centre Initials Cost Day Time Dates
Wrekin College, Wellington (WC)
£30, Wednesday 6:15pm-8:15pm
9th June, 16th June, 23rd June
Meole Brace School (MBJ)
£30, Thursday 6pm-8pm
10th June, 17th June, 24th June
£30, Friday 5:30pm-7:30pm
11th June, 18th June, 25th June
Much Wenlock (MW)
£30 Sunday 11am-1pm
13th June, 20th June, 27th June
• If you are unable to attend all 3 sessions at one location you may attend a session at a different location, but please send an email to the Development Centre manager.
• All sessions will follow the England Hockey C-19 protocols valid at the time of play. Once players are registered for sessions they will be contacted to complete track and trace registration and they will also be sent the Shropshire C-19 guidance.
• For any queries contact the Shropshire Hockey Development Centre Manager:
Shirley Hasenauer 07919 838653